Always a favorite, Summer Vegetable Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / vegetables, not a lot!
Sorry Summer Vegetable Casserole has no pic.
Summer Vegetable Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Vidalia Onion Casserole 3 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 pounds vidalia onions, thinly sliced, 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup uncooked rice, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, shredded1 1/2 cups half-and-half METHOD: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Sauté the onions in butter in a large skillet until soft, about 10 minutes., Boil the rice in water for 5 minutes. Drain well. Place the onions, rice, cheese and half-and- half in a greased baki
- Chicken Seafood Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 (8 1/2 ounce) cans artichokes, 2 pounds crabmeat, cooked and cleaned, 4 whole chicken breasts (skinned, halved and de-boned), 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, 2 tablespoons butter, 3 cups thick white sauce, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup sherry, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, salt METHOD: Pepper, Paprika, Chopped parsley, Drain and arrange artichokes in a buttere
- Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, very well-drained, 1 pound deli-style corned beef, chipped, 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, 1 pound swiss cheese, sliced, 12 slices buttered rye bread, cut in 1-inch pieces preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: In the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole, layer the sauerkraut (we squeezed it dry with our hands), corned beef, dressing
- Pineapple Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup crumbled ritz crackers, 3 tablespoons pineapple juice METHOD: Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs. Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs. Spread over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Vidalia Onion Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large onions (vidalia, if possible), 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, parmesan cheese METHOD: Crispy buttery crackers, Peel and slice onions into thin rings. Sauté in margarine until limp or opaque. Pour half of onions into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with Parmesan cheese, then crushed crackers. Repeat layers and bake uncovered in 325 degree F oven until golden brown, about 30 min