From our popular recipe results for Sweet And Sour Meatballs With Pineapple with suggestions below for sweet-sour-meatballs, dessert, cherry.
Recipe Category: Lunch-Dinner
- mix in large pot:
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce (dark is best)
- ½ cup water
- juice from one can pineapple chunks (large or small, depending on your passion for pineapple).
- ¼ cup cornstarch in ½ cup cold water.
- Stir occasionally over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, then simmer for ten minutes, covered
- Add pineapple chunks, meatballs (2-3 dozen), and as much finely chopped candied ginger as your palate demands
- Add pineapple juice, water, ginger or seasoning to taste
- Let simmer 1 hour
- Remove meatballs and pineapple from sauce
- Thicken with cornstarch Stir constantly over medium-high heat until thickened and transparent
- Return meatballs and pineapple and let sit for a few minutes over very low heat
More Recipes Similar to Sweet And Sour Meatballs With Pineapple
- The Last Word Cocktail Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Mango Jalapeño Salad Recipe
- Low Fat Black Bean Salad with Smoked Mozzarella Recipe
Popular Dessert Recipes