Always a favorite, Taco Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / taco, not a lot!
Sorry Taco Casserole has no pic.
Taco Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Potluck Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 cups cubed cooked chicken 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream (optional) 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 25 crackers), 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, 1 teaspoon celery seed, fresh parsley (optional), yields 10 to 12 servings. METHOD: Sweet red bell pepper rings, Combine chicken, soup and sour crea
- Broccoli Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 boxes frozen broccoli, chopped, cooked and drained 1/2 cup butter, 4 tablespoons flour, 4 chicken bouillon cubes, 2 cups milk, melt butter. add crumbled bouillon cubes. add flour with milk. cook until thick., dressing, 1/2 bag pepperidge farm stuffing crumbs, 1/2 cup boiling water, 2 tablespoons butter nuts METHOD: Put crumbs into a bowl. Melt butter in water. Pour over crumbs.
- Corn and Bacon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 10 strips bacon, 1/2 cup onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped METHOD: In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Crumble bacon; set as
- Seafood Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large cloves garlic, minced, 1 medium onion, finely chopped, 1 can cream of chicken soup big pinch of ground nutmeg, freshly ground pepper to taste, 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained8 ounces crab meat (not imitation) or precooked, peeled shrimp, roughly chopped (or a combination), 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 cup milk, 12 to 14 corn tortillas, quart
- Squash Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 medium summer squash (yellow or white), 1 package frito-lay toasted onion dip mix, 1 1/2 cups boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 3 tablespoons bacon drippings, 1/2 cup grated american cheese, 1/2 cup lightly crushed ruffles potato chips METHOD: Cut squash into medium slices. Place in boiling water to which the Frito-Lay Roasted Onion Dip Mix and salt have be