Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Thanksgiving Chicken Stuffing is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for chicken / stuffing then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Thanksgiving Chicken Stuffing recipe.
Thanksgiving Chicken Stuffing Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword chicken
- Lemon Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1 sleeve round butter-flavored crackers, crushed, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted, 3 tablespoons poppy seeds METHOD: Sprinkle the chicken over the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan., Combine soup, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well.
- Ritzy Chicken Dinner RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, 6 cups diced cooked chicken breasts, 1 roll ritz crackers (50 crackers), 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter, 2 tablespoons poppy seeds, divided METHOD: Soften cream cheese. Add sour cream, soups, chopped onion and chicken.
- Spinach Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 packages frozen spinach, 1 package spinach spaghetti, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, 2 tablespoons mustard, fresh mushrooms, de-boned chicken and broth, 1 to 2 cups cheese, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup cream of mushroom soup METHOD: Pressure cook 1 chicken with tarragon for 35 minutes. Remove all chicken from the bone. Cook 2 packages spinach in microwave., Mix butter and mustard with
- Low Fat Chicken Breasts With Currants And Rosemary Sauce RecipeIngredients: 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, --about 1 1/4 pounds, 1/4 cup all-purpose white flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ***SAUCE***, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 teaspoon sugar, 3/4 cup fat-free chicken broth, 1/4 cup dried currents, 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch METH
- Hush Puppy Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (8.5 ounce) box corn muffin mix, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch chunks, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 (16 ounce) can oven-baked beans, 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained, 1 tablespoon smoky-flavored barbecue sauce, 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained, 1/4 teaspoon dill weed 1 tablespoon maple syrup METHOD: Pr