Always a favorite, Three Corn Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / corn, not a lot!
Sorry Three Corn Casserole has no pic.
Three Corn Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Low Fat Tuna Noodle Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup pine nuts, 6 sun-dried tomatoes, -- not packed in oil, 6 ounces dried wide egg noodles, 1 onion, peeled and quartered, 1 stalk celery, quartered, 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded, -- and cut into chunks, 1 clove garlic, -- crushed and peeled, 2 teaspoons canola oil, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 cups 1% milk, 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise, 9 ounces white tuna in water, dr
- Chicken Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: yields 8 servings., 1/2 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems/pieces (optional), 2 heaping cups diced, cooked chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping), 1 (4 ounce) can drained chopped mild green chiles break spaghetti in half.
- Broccoli Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 eggs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 bag thawed broccoli florets, 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese, 1 to 2 envelopes crushed ritz crackers METHOD: Mix together eggs, mayonnaise and soup. Add broccoli and cheese. Mix thoroughly. Place in a casserole dish and cover with crackers. Place aluminum foil loosely over dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 45 minu
- Grated Sweet Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, 1/2 cup milk, 3 cups grated raw sweet potatoes, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 cup pecans, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon METHOD: Mix sugar and milk in large bowl; add potatoes. Beat eggs; add butter. Combine two mixtures. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Pour into 2-quart casserole and bake for 1 hour
- Crumble Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup biscuit baking mix, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 pound ground beef, turkey or pork sausage, crumble, 2 cups long grain rice, 3 3/4 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: Using clean hands, mix together baking mix, cheese and ground beef in a large bowl. Mold pieces of this mixture into various sizes/shapes.