Always a favorite, Tijuana Torte Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / , not a lot!
Sorry Tijuana Torte Casserole has no pic.
Tijuana Torte Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Turkey Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup (about 4 ounce) slivered almonds, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 cup long-grain white rice, 1/4 cup turkey fat, butter or margarine, 1 rib celery, 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup turkey broth or chicken stock, 1 cup whole milk, 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, 3 to 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken, 4 ounces chopped pimento, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground
- Hamburger Cream Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound hamburger, 1 onion, chopped, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, 1 cup creamed cottage cheese, 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/3 cup green onion, sliced, 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped (optional) METHOD: Brown hamburger and onion in butter; stir in salt, pepper and tomato s
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup butter, melted, 2 eggs, beaten, 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix, 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream style corn, 1 cup sour cream METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9 x 9-inch casserole dish., In a medium bowl combine butter, eggs, corn muffin mix, corn and sour cream. Mix well and spoon m
- Seven Layer Ground Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup uncooked rice, 1 cup cooked or canned whole kernel corn salt and pepper to taste, 2 cups (15-ounce can) tomato sauce, 3/4 cup water, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped green pepper, 1 cup cooked or canned green beans, 3/4 pound ground beef 4 slices bacon, cut up METHOD: Put rice and corn in baking pan or dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper., Mix tomato sauce and
- Summer Vegetable Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons raw rice, 3 zucchini squash, sliced in rounds, 3 yellow squash, sliced in rounds, 1 large onion, sliced in wedges, 2 large tomatoes, sliced in wedges, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine METHOD: These are all juicy vegetables so cut into thick slices. Do not add any liquid to casserole. Butter a 2-quart