Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Tortilla Beef Bake is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for beef / bake then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Tortilla Beef Bake recipe.
Tortilla Beef Bake Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword beef
- Beef Mash Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds ground turkey or beef, 1 medium onion, chopped, 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained, 3 cups frozen peas, 2/3 cup catsup, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules, 2 teaspoons dried marjoram, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 6 cups hot mashed potatoes with milk and butter, 2 eggs METHOD: In a sauce
- Low Fat Oriental Beef With Rice Noodles RecipeIngredients: 1 3/4 pound lean beef boneless round, steak, 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine), sherry or chicken broth, 1 tablespoon finely chopped, gingerroot, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 4 ounces rice sticks, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 2 cups thinly sliced bok choy with, leaves (about 3 large stalks), 1/2 cup sliced green onions, -- (with tops), 1 can straw
- Low Fat Lpw-Calorie London Broiled Beef RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound flank steak, 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce, 2/3 cups dry red wine, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon crumbled dried thyme, -- or basil, grilled vegetables METHOD: 1.With sharp knife, score steak on both sides., In shallow platter or plastic bag, combine onion, Worcestershire sauce, wine, oil and thyme., Lay steak flat in marinade and tur
- Portuguese Beef Stew Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. stew meat, Potatoes, 1 sm. onion, 3 sm. cloves garlic, 1/2 c. white wine, 2 tbsp. tomato paste, Pepper and salt to taste METHOD: In a pan add a little cooking oil, let it get hot., Then add the stew meat., The flame should be low., Let meat brown, then cut up the onion and add it to the meat, also add the garlic, and wine., Make sure to stir every once in a while., Also, ad
- Beef Glop Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound tillamook cheese, 1 small can tomato sauce, pinch of garlic salt METHOD: Dash of oregano, Dash of marjoram, Sliced pepperoni, cut into thin strips and/or cut-up mushrooms (optional), Grate cheese into a bowl. Add all other ingredients and stir thoroughly., Spread mixture on open hamburger buns and broil until toasty and cheese is melted and optional ingredients are heated