Always a favorite, Tortilla Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / tortillas, not a lot!
Sorry Tortilla Casserole has no pic.
Tortilla Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Corned Beef Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups corned beef, cooked and shredded, or 1 can corned beef, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 small onion, minced, 2 cloves garlic, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper, 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained METHOD: Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart baking dish. Mix
- Baked Spinach Casserole RecipeIngredients: heat oven to 325 degrees f., 3 tablespoons butter, 2 cups light cream, 3 tablespoons grated onion, 2 packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained, 1 pound chopped mushrooms, 3 tablespoons grated gruyere or swiss cheese, 3 tablespoons flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper METHOD: Sautéed onions and mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Blend in flour,
- Spinach Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 onion, chopped, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced, 2 packages frozen spinach, 8 ounces sour cream, 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered 1/2 cup parmesan METHOD: Sauté onion in butter. Add mushrooms and sauté until wilted. Squeeze the water out of thawed spinach., Mix spinach, onion and mushrooms, sour cream, and artichoke hearts in a casserole
- Hassayampa Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 large onion, chopped, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 3 teaspoons chili powder, 3 teaspoons cumin, 1 (8 ounce) can enchilada sauce, 1 pound fresh tomatoes, diced, 10 ounces frozen corn, thawed, 1 cup sliced black olives, 3 large green chiles, chopped, 1 pound shrimp or imitation crabmeat, 12 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded 12 corn tortillas METHOD: Sauté on
- Chicken Corn Bread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 cups crumbled corn bread, 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste, 1 1/2 cups cooked, coarsely chopped chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth METHOD: Combine corn bread crumbs with next 5 ingredients. Place half of corn bread mixture in 2-quart ba