From our popular recipe results for Turkey Bacon Keto with suggestions below for keto-bacon, keto, dinner.
Recipe Category: Keto
Per serving: 463 Calories; 60g Fat; 4.7g Carbs; 0.8g Fiber; 36.2g Protein; 3g Sugars
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup shallots, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound ground pork
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 6 ounces Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes; reserve the bacon and 1 tablespoon of fat.
- Then, sauté the shallots and garlic in 1 tablespoon of bacon fat until tender and fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, salt, and black pepper to the skillet.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until ground meat is nicely browned.
- Add broth, wine, and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 9 minutes over medium flame.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve topped with the reserved bacon.
More Recipes Similar to Turkey Bacon Keto
- Keto Beef and Bacon Rice with Pine Nuts Recipe
- Keto Manhattan Clam Chowder Recipe
- Keto Southern Beans Recipe
Popular Keto Recipes