Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Turkey Crunch is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for turkey / crunch then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Turkey Crunch recipe.
Turkey Crunch Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword turkey
- Low Fat Turkey Cutlets With Dijon Cider Sauce RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, -- plus more to taste, 1 pinch cayenne pepper, 1 pound turkey cutlets, 3 teaspoons olive oil, 1 large shallot, minced, 1 cup apple cider, -- or unsweetened apple juice, 2 tablespoons dijon mustard METHOD: 1.In
- Low Fat Hearty Turkey Vegetable Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic, 35 ounces tomatoes, coarsely chopped, --1 can, 1 1/2 pound potatoes, scrubbed, -- preferably red or russet, -- cut into hunks, 2 large carrots, peeled, --cut into 4 to 5 drunks, 3/4 pounds small white onions, peeled, -- aboutl0, 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2-inch, -- slices, 8 ounces small white mushrooms, 1 teaspoon dried thy
- Low Fat Zippy Turkey Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 6 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 2 tablespoons crushed ice, --or 4 small ice cubes, 4 hamburger rolls METHOD: 1.In bowl, combine turkey with Worcestershire sauce and onion., 2.Shape mixture into 4 burgers, pushing a rounded teaspoon of crushed ice or an ice cube into the center of each so ice is covered with meat., 3.Prepare grill
- Low Fat Salsa Turkey Cheeseburgers RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 pound ground turkey breast meat, 1 cup tomato salsa, well drained, 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, 10 slices french or italian bread, --or 5 hamburger rolls, 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, thinly sliced avocado, -- or red onion, -- and additional salsa, for garnish, -- optional, lime or lemon wedges,
- Low Fat Tex-mex Turkey Pizza Pancake RecipeIngredients: 2 1/2 cups cooked rice, 2 eggs, beaten, 2 tablespoons melted margarine, 2 cups shredded cooked turkey, 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion, l6 ounces chunky mild salsa, 4 ounces sliced black olives, drained METHOD: 4 ounces grated fat-free cheddar cheese 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped 1., In medium bowl, combine rice, eggs and margarine., In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high hea