Always a favorite, Turkey Rice Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / rice, not a lot!
Sorry Turkey Rice Casserole has no pic.
Turkey Rice Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Cabbage Patch Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 medium head cabbage, water (for cooking), 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup, 1/2 cup milk, 4 strips bacon, crisp, 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions METHOD: Chop cabbage. Cook in salted water until tender. Drain. Place in 2-quart casserole. Mix together soup and milk until well blended. Add bacon, crumbled. Pour over cabbage and top with onion rings. Bake
- Gebhardts Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup tomato sauce, 1/2 cup stuffed olives, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoons gebhardt chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 2 cups chopped cooked meat, 1 cup meat broth or 1 cup water plus bouillon cube, 3 or 4 ripe olives, sliced (optional), 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough or homemade equivalent METHOD: Combine rice, tomato sauce, olive
- Chinese Cashew Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, mix of white and dark meat, chunked, 1 cup celery, finely chopped, 1 cup grated carrots, 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (1 1/2 teaspoons dried), salt and pepper to taste, 5 ounces chinese noodles, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1 cup wh
- Corn Dog Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups thinly sliced celery, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1 1/2 cups sliced scallions, 1 1/2 pounds hot dogs, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 teaspoons rubbed sage, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages corn bread/muffin mix, 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided METHOD: In a skillet sauté celery in butter for 5 minutes. Add onions; sauté for 5 minutes. Place
- Oyster Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pint shucked select or large oysters, drained, 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, 1/2 cup half-and-half, 2 cups cracker crumbs (about 20 crackers), 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice, 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper METHOD: Lemon or lime wedges, Mix oysters and tomatoes; arrange in ungreased 11 x 7-inch baking