Always a favorite, Vidalia Onion Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / onions, not a lot!
Sorry Vidalia Onion Casserole has no pic.
Vidalia Onion Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Cheesy Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups hot cooked rice, 1 (2.8 ounce) can french fried onions, divided, 1 cup sour cream, 1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa, divided1 cup (4 ounce) shredded cheddar or taco-blend cheese, divided METHOD: Combine rice and 2/3 cup French fried onions. Spoon half the rice mixture into a microwave-safe 2-quart shallow casserole. Spread sour cream over rice. Layer half of the salsa and hal
- Hawaiian Ham Casserole RecipeIngredients: chicken can be substituted for ham in this recipe., 1/2 cup melted butter, 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans chunk pineapple and juice, 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar, 2 tablespoons mustard, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 1/2 cup raisins, 30 maraschino cherries, halved, 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts (optional), 8 cups cooked
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks, bread crumbs, 1 egg mixed with 1/2 cup milk, 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed, 8 ounces ham, diced, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup milk, 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese, divided, 4 ounces boiled/cooked ham, cubed, 2 cups broccoli florets, 2 cups coarse bread crumbs, 2/3 cup butte
- Frankfurter Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large potatoes, 4 hot dogs, 1 head of broccoli or any other vegetable, 1 cup shredded cheese (whichever you prefer), 1/2 cup milk, 4 tablespoons flour METHOD: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F., Slice potatoes thin, like a homemade scallop potato dish. Slice hot dogs and chop broccoli., Grease a glass bread dish. Add potatoes (you want 2 layers so divide in half). Sprinkle flour ov
- Tuna Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 to 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained, 3 to 4 cups macaroni, 1 small onion, 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup sour cream, 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided, 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: Boil macaroni until tender, rinse in cold water, and drain., Melt 1 tablespoon o