From our popular recipe results for White Sauce With Cornflour with suggestions below for white-sauce, italian, pasta.
Recipe Category: Italian
- Serving Size : 1
- 2 pieces veal (4 ounces each)
- 2 ounce noodles
- 1 cup red sauce
- 3 slices eggplant
- 2 ounce parmesan cheese
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- In a sauce pan saute the veal.
- Remove from the heat.
- Cook the noodles until done and drain.
- Place the noodles on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place the veal on top of the noodles and add the red sauce.
- Place the eggplant on top and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with the mozzarella.
- Bake at 350-degrees until brown and serve.
More Recipes Similar to White Sauce With Cornflour
- Genuine Homemade Mac Cheese Recipe
- Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce Supreme Recipe
- Off-The-Shelf Crockpot Soup Recipe
Popular Italian Recipes