From our popular recipe results for Zero Carb Pizza Crust with suggestions below for keto-pizza-crust, keto, dinner.
Recipe Category: Keto
Per serving: 359 Calories; 23.6g Fat; 5.8g Carbs; 1.2g Fiber; 30.4g Protein; 3.1g Sugars
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces pork rinds, crushed
- 2 ounces Romano cheese, grated
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/2 pound chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large-sized Roma tomato, pureed
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the cream and egg.
- In another bowl, mix the crushed pork rinds, Romano cheese, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and dried parsley.
- Rub the garlic halves all over the chicken.
- Dip the chicken fillets into the egg mixture; then, coat the chicken with breading on all sides.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat; add ghee.
- Once hot, cook chicken fillets until no longer pink, 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the prepared chicken fillets to a baking pan that is lightly greased with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover with the pureed tomato.
- Bake for 2 to 3 minutes until everything is thoroughly warmed.
- Bon appétit!.
More Recipes Similar to Zero Carb Pizza Crust
- Crock Pot Almond Butter Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Phoenix-Tailed Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Sour Cream Cucumber Salad Recipe
Popular Keto Recipes