From our popular recipe results for Zoodle Recipes Keto with suggestions below for keto-zucchini, keto, lunch-dinner.
Recipe Category: Keto
- 3 ounces shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2.5 ounces coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated stevia
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces coconut oil, melted
- 6 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia or sugar-free sweetener of choice, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil, coconut cream, sweetener, vanilla and shredded coconut.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 25-30 minutes.
- Then shape into egg shape balls and place on a plate lined with wax paper.
- Return back into the fridge and chill until the eggs have hardened.
- To prepare the chocolate coating, in a small bowl, whisk the coconut oil, cocoa powder and stevia together until smooth.
- Coat the eggs thoroughly with chocolate coating and refrigerate until the coating is set.
Per Serving: Total Carbohydrates: 2g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Net Cabs: 1 g Protein: 1g Total Fat: 15g Calories: 143
More Recipes Similar to Zoodle Recipes Keto
Popular Keto Recipes