Popular Recipes in the category COURGETTE
- Keto Fish Pie with Cauliflower Mash Recipe
- Vegetarian Curry Indian Recipe
- Salmon Tagliatelle Seafood Recipe
- Perfect Curry Sauce Indian Recipe
- Tomato Treat Seafood Recipe
- Salmon Couscous Seafood Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Zucchini
Baked Zucchini with Tomatoes Recipe – Category: Side-Dish
Serving Size : 4
- 3 zucchini – medium sized
- 2 tomatoes – medium sized
- 1 sweet green pepper – medium
- 1 yellow onion – medium sized
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper – black
- 1/4 cup olive oil
THIS COLORFUL DISH HAS A DISTINCTLY MEDITERRANEAN FLAIR.
SERVE WITH SOMETHING SIMPLE- ROAST CHICKEN, FOR EXAMPLE, OR PASTA AND CHEESE.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Core, seed and chop pepper.
- Peel and finely chop onion.
- Trim ends off the zucchini and remove the stem end from the tomatoes.
- Cut both vegetables into 1/2-inch slices and arrange them in a buttered 1-or 1 1/2-quart baking dish with their edges overlapping slightly, alternating the tomato with zucchini.
- Scatter the green pepper, onion, salt, and pepper over the slices.
- Drizzle the oil evenly over the vegetables.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake, uncovered, about 25 minutes, or until the squash is crisp-tender.
YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE YELLOW SQUASH.
THIS DISH CAN BE PREPARED AHEAD AND BAKED JUST BEFORE SERVING.
- QUICK, THRIFTY COOKING, READER’S DIGEST.
Full List of ,Zucchini Recipes
Recipes similar to Zucchini Keyword=zucchini
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries with Roasted Garlic Aioli Recipe
- Cucumber Raita Indian Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Impossible Ratatouille Pie Recipe
- Zucchini Noodles With Chicken
- Roasted Vegetable Bisque Recipe
- Gazpacho Recipe
- Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Breast Slow Cooker Recipe
- Zucchini Fiesta Salad Recipe
- Fried Zucchini With Flour
- Chicken Tortellini with Salsa Recipe
- Baked Pollock with Zuccihi Seafood Recipe