From our popular recipe results for Zucchini Noodles Keto with suggestions below for keto-zucchini, keto, side-dish.
Recipe Category: Keto
Per serving: 111 Calories; 8.9g Fat; 3.2g Carbs; 1g Fiber; 5.8g Protein; 0.5g Sugars
- 1 pound zucchini, grated and drained
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients, except for the olive oil, in a large bowl.
- Let it sit in your refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil into a non-stick frying pan over medium heat; scoop the heaped tablespoons of the zucchini mixture into the hot oil.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes; then, gently flip the fritters over and cook on the other side.
- Cook in a couple of batches.
- Transfer to a paper towel to soak up any excess grease. Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes Similar to Zucchini Noodles Keto
Popular Keto Recipes