Popular Recipes in the category BAKED-PORK-CHOPS
- Baked Pork Chops and Noodles Recipe
- Baked Pork Chops and Macaroni Creole Recipe
- Quick Apple Crisp Recipe
- Air Fryer Masala Fries Recipe
- Air Fryer Tawa Vegetables Recipe
- Air Fryer Fried Garlic Mushrooms Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Baked Pork Chops
Baked Pork Chops Recipe – Category: Dinner
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons drippings
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Brown chops.
- Put chops into a baking dish.
- Cover with onion, if desired, then cover with raw rice.
- Combine soup and milk.
- Pour over.
- Cover tightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for at least 1 hour.
Full List of Meat Recipes