Popular Recipes in the category BAKED-POTATO
- Low Fat Twice-Baked Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Baked Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- Low Fat Baked Potatoes with Red Pepper and Cheddar Topping Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes with Crispy Skins Pressure Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Baked Potato
Low Fat Baked Potatoes with Red Pepper and Cheddar Topping Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, divided
- 1 1/3 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 teaspoons sliced green onions, divided
- Bake potatoes following Basic Recipe.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Saute peppers and onions 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Turn oven up to broil.
- Cut open each potato and spread apart.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and 1/3 cup of the cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- Top each with 1/4 cup of the red pepper mixture; garnish each with 1 teaspoon green onions.
- Per serving: About 363 calories, 17g protein, 55g carbohydrate, 5g fat, 14% calories from fat, 8mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g fiber
Full List of Oven Recipes
Recipes similar to Baked Potato Keyword=baked-potato