Popular Recipes in the category BAKED-POTATO
- Baked Sweet Potatoes Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Low Fat Baked Potato Crisps Recipe
- Baked Potato Samosas Indian Recipe
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes with Crispy Skins Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Low Fat Baked Potatoes with Red Pepper and Cheddar Topping Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Baked Potato Oven
Low Fat Baked Potatoes with Red Pepper and Cheddar Topping Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, divided
- 1 1/3 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 teaspoons sliced green onions, divided
- Bake potatoes following Basic Recipe.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Saute peppers and onions 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Turn oven up to broil.
- Cut open each potato and spread apart.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and 1/3 cup of the cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- Top each with 1/4 cup of the red pepper mixture; garnish each with 1 teaspoon green onions.
- Per serving: About 363 calories, 17g protein, 55g carbohydrate, 5g fat, 14% calories from fat, 8mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g fiber
Full List of Oven Recipes
Recipes similar to Baked Potato Oven Keyword=baked-potato