Recipe Category: Bread
- recipe for: Pan De Banano-Banana Bread
Serving Size : 1
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pound ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg – well beaten
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mash the bananas and add it the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, lemon juice, and egg.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder and por the batter into a greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350^ for about 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Slice and top with honey, jelly, or ice cream.