Recipe Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size : 4
- 1/4 cup butter – melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 16 Alaska snow crab or blue – crab cocktail claws
- blue cheese dipping sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese – crumbled
- 1 teaspoon parsley – chopped
- 1 small clove garlic – minced
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl except claws and dipping sauce.
- Arrange claws on a broiling pan and brush both sides of each claw with butter mixture.
- Broil 5-6″ from heat for 3-4 minutes, or just until crab is hot.
- Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Serve on a platter with the Dipping Sauce.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together.