Popular Recipes in the category CARNITAS
- Keto Pork Carnitas Recipe
- Pork Carnitas Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Carnitas Buffet Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Mexican Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Recipe
- Baby Squid with Caramelized Onions Spanish Recipe
- Caramelized French Onion Soup Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Carnitas
Carnitas Buffet Pressure Cooker Recipe – Category: Pressure-Cooker
- 1 recipe Pork Carnitas Rapido
- 2 to 3 dozen warm corn and/or flour tortillas
- 1 recipe Frijoles de Olla
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- leaves from 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped.
- 2 bunches radishes, stems removed and chopped
- 1 recipe Avocado-Cilantro Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1 recipe Blender Tomato-Lime Salsa (recipe follows)
- 1 recipe Tomatillo Salsa Verde (recipe follows)
- place all the ingredients on the buffet table on platters and in separate bowls.
- avocado-Cilantro Sauce.
Makes 2 cups
- avocado sauce is a staple of the Baja taco stands. It can be made up to 24 hours ahead.
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ¾ to 1 cup milk or half-and-half
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt
- blender Tomato-Lime Salsa.
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 large ripe tomatoes or 4 ripe Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped, or 1 (14-ounce) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- leaves from 1/3 bunch fresh cilantro.
- ¼ large white onion, cut into chunks
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ to 1 fresh jalapeno, to taste, seeded and minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the tomatoes, cilantro, and onion in a blender
- Pulse until the onions are chopped
- Remove to a small bowl and add the lime juice, oil, and jalapeno; season to taste with salt and pepper
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day
Full List of Carnitas Recipes