Recipes with ingredient(s): CAULIFLOWER-SOUP
- Keto Creamed Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- Cauliflower Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup Indian Recipe
- Low-Carb Jambalaya Recipe
- Keto Dinner Rice Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Cauliflower Soup
Low Fat Simple Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe – Category: Low-Fat
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed, about 2-pounds
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 large leek, white part only, washed and very thinly sliced , 1 cup
- 1 small baking potato, peeled and chopped, 1 cup
- 3 small inner stalks of celery, thinly sliced, 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (up to 4)
- chopped pistachios or chervil, for garnish, or snipped fresh chives , optional
- Break cauliflower into large pieces.
- Cut off stems and chop them small.
- Cut the fleece into thick slices.
- In a large heavy pot, combine the cauliflower with milk, broth, leeks, potatoes, celery, salt and nutmeg.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, partly covered, until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cool until lukewarm, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer solids to a blender or processor, in batches if necessary.
- Puree until smooth, adding the cooking liquid gradually.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer the soup to a saucepan and gently warm over low heat.
- Ladle into heated bowls and garnish as desired.
Makes about 9 cups, for 6 servings.
- Calories per serving: 8 grams protein, 2 grams fat 0 gram saturated fat, 24 grams carbohydrate: 845 mg sodium; 5 mg cholesterol; 5 grams fiber
Full List of Dessert Recipes