Recipe Category: Chicken
- Serving Size : 6
- 1 1/2 pounds broiler-fryer boneless, skinless chicken b – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter-flavored margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 5 ounce pack frozen peas, pearl onions, mushrooms – cooked according to
- 4 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bread – cut into 4 triangles
- In 10-inch nonstick frypan, place margarine and melt over medium temperature, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken in one layer; cook about 4 minutes.
- Turn all pieces and cook until light brown, about 4 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir in sour cream, soy sauce and paprika; reduce temperature to low and cook until hot through, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in white wine and cook 1 minute more.
- Add hot cooked peas, pearl onions and mushrooms and pour all into greased 1-1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil in oven until light brown, about 4 minutes.
- Serve on toast points.