Recipe Category: Chicken
- Serving Size : 2
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken pieces thighs, legs, breasts
- 1 10 1/2-ounc condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup onion – chopped
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1 (3-ounce) ca sliced mushrooms – drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in ungreased baking pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Mix all ingredients except paprika; pour on chicken.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour, spooning off excess fat and basting once with sauce in pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake until tender, about 30 minutes.