Popular Recipes in the category CHICKEN-MARSALA
- Chicken with Roasted Peppers and Dilled Marsala Cream Recipe
- Chicken in Tomato Marsala Sauce Recipe
- Easy Chicken Florentine Recipe
- Low Fat Orange Stir-Fried Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Fajitas with Green Olive Cilantro Salsa Recipe
- Crock Pot Fajita Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Chicken Marsala
Tasty Chicken Tikka Masala Indian Recipe – Category: Indian
- Serves: 6
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, skinless and boneless, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 oz frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 28 oz can tomatoes
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine together chicken, yogurt, cumin, ground coriander, and salt.
- Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the pan over medium-high heat.
- Place marinated chicken into the pan and cook until lightly brown on both the sides.
- Transfer chicken into the slow cooker.
- In the same pan, heat remaining oil.
- Add onions, red pepper flakes, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add ginger, garam masala, and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and tomatoes, turn heat to high and bring to boil.
- Transfer into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup heavy cream and cornstarch and add to the slow cooker along with remaining peas and heavy cream.
- Stir to mix and cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.