From our Popular Recipe results for Chicken Pasta Salad
Chicken Pasta Salad
- Serving Size : 6
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken – cooked, skinned, bon
- 1 16 ounce pack frozen broccoli
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 8 ounce pack shell macaroni – cooked according to
- 2 large tomatoes – cut into large cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing – made from dry mix
- In saucepan, steam broccoli over boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from pan, drain and sprinkle with salt.
- In large bowl while ingredients are still warm, place chicken, broccoli, shell macaroni, tomatoes and onion; sprinkle with pepper.
- Add Italian dressing and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- If desired, at serving time sprinkle with seasoned croutons and black olives.