From our Popular Recipe results for Chicken Roll
Chicken Rolls with Cranberry Filling
- Serving Size : 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons dried cranberries – divided
- 5 tablespoons margarine – divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup crushed herb stuffing mix – divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard tomato rosettes
- Parsley sprigs
- Between two sheets plastic wrap, place chicken breasts and flatten with mallet or palm of hand.
- In small saucepan, place orange juice and heat over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, cover and set aside to soften.
- In another saucepan, place 2 tablespoons of the margarine and melt over medium heat.
- Add celery and onion and saute about 2 minutes.
- To 1/3 cup of the stuffing mix, add sage; stir into celery-onion mixture and add 2/3 cup of the cranberries.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and spread with mustard.
- Spoon cranberry mixture in center of each piece, roll chicken over filling and fasten with wooden picks.
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons margarine and dip each chicken roll, first in margarine and then in remaining 2/3 cup crushed stuffing.
- Place chicken on baking pan lined with foil and sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Garnish with tomato rosettes and parsley; sprinkle chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons cranberries.