Recipe Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14.5 ounce j Alfredo Classic Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta – cooked and drained
- Brown chicken on both sides in olive oil.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- In a saucepan, gently heat Alfredo sauce over low heat, stirring occasionally; add pesto to sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Slice cooked chicken into 1/2 inch strips; spoon sauce over hot pasta and top with chicken.
Popular Chicken Recipes
Full List of Chicken Recipes
Popular Pasta Recipes
Full List of Pasta Recipes