Recipe Category: Chicken
- Serving Size : 8
- 2 1/2 pounds Broiler-fryer chicken
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 10 ounce can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 teaspoons Dried parsley flakes
- 1 16 ounce can Whole Onions – drained
- 3 cups Hot cooked rice
- Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves.
- Arrange chicken sides up and thickest parts to outside in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inches.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until chicken is done, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from dish; reserve juices.
- Stir soup and parsley flakes into chicken juices.
- Arrange chicken in dish, coating with soup mixture.
- Add onions.
- Cover loosely and microwave until hot, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Serve with rice.