From our Popular Recipe results for Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Snack Cake
- Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker Oats – uncooked
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate – divided
- In large mixer bowl, mix butter, oats, flour, brown sugar, eggs, walnuts and vanilla.
- Beat 3 minutes at medium speed or until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels.
- Spread batter into 8″ square microwave-safe dish; cover dish with wax paper.
- Cook on HIGH power 4 minutes; rotate dish 1/4 turn.
- Cook on HIGH power 4 to 5 minutes longer or until top of cake appears dry and bottom is an even color.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolate morsels over top of warm cake.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then spread chocolate evenly over cake.
- Cool directly on countertop.
- Cut into serving pieces.
- Makes 8 to 12 servings.