Recipe Category: Baking
Serving Size : 4
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Butter – softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Unsweetened Chocolate Squares – melted and cooled
- 2/3 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats – quick cooking
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Stir in chocolate until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture, alternately with buttermilk until well blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Place sixteen 1 1/2″ paper baking cups on cookie sheet and fill cups with batter.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 12 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool, frost each with 1 tbsp frosting and nuts if desired.
Popular Baking Recipes
Full List of Baking Recipes
Popular Oven Recipes
Full List of Oven Recipes