From our Popular Recipe results for Chocolate Pie
Quick German Chocolate Cream Pie
- Serving Size : 4
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar – optional
- 1 package cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups cool whip – 8-oz container
- 8 ” graham cracker crust
- Thaw Cool Whip.
- Heat 1 pkg 4 oz Baker’s German Sweet Chocolate and 2 T milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese; add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping, blending until smooth.
- Spoon into baked 8″ Graham Cracker Crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
- Store any leftover pie in freezer.