From our Popular Recipe results for Coconut On Keto
Keto Coconut Chicken Curry
For 4 servings:
- 1 1/2 lb (24oz) chicken thighs, raw and fat minimally trimmed
- or lean chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- spray olive oil
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro
- Set oven to 400F.
- Trim some of the large pieces of fat from the chicken thighs.
- Then, rub the chicken thighs in 2 teaspoons of the red curry paste.
- Set them aside for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Spray a skillet with a little oil and set on medium heat.
- Once it’s hot, toss in onions and 2 teaspoons red curry paste.
- Cook the onions in the red curry paste for 3 to 5 minutes, careful not to let them burn.
- Add the chicken thighs and sear the top part of the the chicken thigh for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the chicken thighs over, reduce the heat and add the canned coconut milk.
- Bring it to a simmer on low heat.
- Place the entire skillet in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400F.
- You can broil for the final 2 minutes in order to brown the top of the chicken.
- Garnish and enjoy!
CALORIES 370 PROTEIN 33G FAT 25G CARBS 2G SODIUM – FIBER 0G SUGAR 3G