From our Popular Recipe results for Cold Pasta Salad With Mayo
Cold Pasta Salad
- Serving Size : 4
- 1 pound pastas twists
- 8 ounce shrimp or chicken
- 1/2 cup mushrooms – marinated
- 1/2 cup peas – frozen
- 1/2 cup carrots – shredded
- 1/2 cup cheese – diced
- 3 tablespoon parsley – chopped
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice – fresh
- 2 anchovies fillets – chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic – finely chopped
- pepper – freshly ground
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Rinse quickly to stop cooking and place in large serving bowl.
- Add coarsly chopped shimp or chicken or both.
- Cook peas until not quite done drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add to pasta along with mushrooms and other veggies and cheese.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, chopped anchovies and parsley in a separate bowl and add to pasta.
- Toss everything together until pasta is well coated.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve over beds of lettuce with lemon wedges.