From our Popular Recipe results for Cooking Recipes For Beginners
Easy Chicken Salad
- Serving Size : 6
- 4 broiler-fryer chicken breast halves – cooked skinned, bone
- 1 (8 ounce) ca water chestnuts – drained, sliced
- 3 green onions with tops – chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seed – toasted
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds – toasted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 (3 ounce) ca chow mein noodles
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce – broken into small pi
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In large bowl, mix together chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, sesame seed, almonds and poppy seed.
- Pour Dressing over chicken mixture and toss gently to mix well.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- At serving time, mix chicken mixture with noodles and lettuce.