Recipe Category: Seafood
- Serving Size : 1
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon onion – minced
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper – minced
- 1 tablespoon celery – minced
- 1 lg mushroom – sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco
- 2 ounce tasso – chopped or other
- smoked sausage
- 1 teaspoon garlic – chopped
- 3 ounce crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoon shrimp stock
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon green onion – parsley
- 1 tablespoon parsley – chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oil over high heat in saute pan.
- Saute next 7 ingredients until clear, browning slightly.
- Add next 4 ingredients, cook until liquid is almost reduced and crawfish are hot.
- Add green onions, parsley and butter.
- Heat until butter melts.
- Serve over seasoned rice or buttered pasta.
- Yield 1 serving.