Recipe Category: Chicken
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1 (8 ounce) ca tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) pa cream cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat frypan to medium temperature.
- Add chicken, onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until chicken is brown and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, catsup, sugar and oregano.
- Stir well, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add cheeses, stirring and cooking on low until cheese is melted and well mixed into dip, about 3 minutes.
- Serve in chafing dish with warm nacho chips for dipping.
- Yield: 3 cups