Recipe Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size : 1
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Slice the hard cooked eggs.
- Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Place rings of egg white on buttered round crackers.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pile yolk mixture into centers of white rings.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and a tiny sprig of parsley.
- Makes about 30 slices.