Popular Recipes in the category APPETIZER
- Cocktail Okra Recipe
- Chickpea Kofta Sweet Chutney Dip Recipe
- Satay Sauce Recipe
- Classic Smoked Salmon Appetizer Seafood Recipe
- Sweet-Sour Meatballs Recipe
- Baba Ganoush Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Easy Starters For Dinner Parties
Cheese Chili Bites Recipe – Category: Appetizer
Serving Size : 20
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1 lg pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese – finely grate
- 1 egg – beaten
- 1 tablespoon water – cold
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 400:.
- Sift flour, salt and spices into a bowl.
- Cut in butter finely until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add grated cheese and mix well.
- Mix egg with cold water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of egg mixture to cheese mixture and mix to form a fairly stiff dough.
- Knead gently on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out dough to a 12×6″ rectangle.
- Trim edges.
- Cut in half lengthwise and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Brush each half with remaining egg mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 half with sesame seeds and the other half with poppy seeds.
- Cut each half in 10 triangles and separate slightly to prevent sticking.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes or until light golden and cooked through.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Full List of Appetizer Recipes
Recipes similar to Easy Starters For Dinner Parties Keyword=appetizer