From our Popular Recipe results for Filet Mignon
Filet Mignon with Mushrooms Recipe – Category: Beef
Serving Size : 6
- 3/4 Pound Fresh Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Flour
- salt And Pepper – to taste
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream – heated
- 6 Filet Mignons
- 6 French Bread Slice
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Cup Scotch
- Slice mushrooms and saute in 3 tbsp butter.
- Add flour and salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend well.
- Stir in warm cream.
- Keep well heated.
- In a separate skillet saute the filets in hot butter for 2 1/2 minutes per side (for rare).
- Saute bread slices in 6 tbsp butter, turning often to prevent butter from being absorbed.
- Arrange bread slices in a ring on well heated platter.
- Top with the filets and arrange the mushroom sauce in the center.
- Stir the Scotch into pan juices, boil up for a minute or two and spoon sauce over the meat.
- Additional sauce can be passed separately.
Full List of Mushroom Recipes