Recipes with ingredient(s): HAMBURGER
- Hamburger Boat Recipe
- Quick Hamburger Stew Recipe
- Hamburger Noodle Casserole Slow Cooker Recipe
- Instant Pot Hamburger Stew Slow Cooker Recipe
- Hamburger Stew Slow Cooker Recipe
- Homemade Hamburgers Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Hamburger Steak
Hamburger Goulash Recipe – Category: Dinner
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces flat noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- shredded cheese (your choice)
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger and onion.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, basil and sugar to taste.
- Add tomatoes, corn and tomato sauce.
- Add noodles to the skillet.
- Add about one cup of water if necessary to almost cover the noodles.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook an additional 20 minutes or until noodles are soft and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Top with shredded cheese for the last 3 to 5 minutes until cheese melts.
Full List of Hamburger Recipes
Recipes similar to Hamburger Steak Keyword=hamburger