Recipe Category: Keto
Per serving: 367 Calories; 31.7g Fat; 5.1g Carbs; 2.4g Fiber; 16.2g Protein; 1.7g Sugars
- 10 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 20 ounces Monterey-Jack cheese, shredded
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the Monterey-Jack cheese.
- Place the mixture in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with the shredded Monterey-Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 17 to 22 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm.
Popular Keto Recipes
Full List of Keto Recipes
- Keto Friendly Dressings And Sauces
- Keto Pork Roast with Creamy Mushroom Gravy and Vegetables Recipe
- Keto Sesame-Almond Napa Slaw Recipe
Popular Snack Recipes
Full List of Snack Recipes