Recipe Category: Meat
Per serving: 148 Calories; 8.4g Fat; 4.8g Carbs; 1.1g Fiber; 14.1g Protein; 2.7g Sugars
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 2 ounces ground pork
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 20 button mushrooms, stems removed
- Combine all ingredients, except for the mushrooms, in a mixing bowl.
- Then, stuff the mushrooms with this filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 370 degrees F approximately 18 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Bon appetit!.
Full List of Meat Recipes
Full List of Goat-Cheese Recipes