Recipe Category: Dinner
Per serving: 361 Calories; 23.1g Fat; 5.6g Carbs; 0.8g Fiber; 32.2g Protein; 2.5g Sugars
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 1/2 Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ripe tomato, pureed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Start by preheating your oven to 390 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a moderate flame.
- Now, saute the onions, garlic, and peppers until tender and aromatic, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the ground beef, bacon, cheese, egg, oyster sauce, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Form the mixture into a loaf and press it into the baking pan; spread the mixture of pureed tomato and mustard over the top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Enjoy!