From our Popular Recipe results for Kung Pao Chicken
Szechuan Chicken Kung Pao Recipe – Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 1
- 4 chicken-breast halves – skinned, boned, and
- 3/4 in cubes
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts or cashews
- 2 scallions – sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili paste – (1/4 to 1/2)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in wok and stir-fry chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
- Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
- Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice.