Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, (about 1 small)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion about 1
- 1 package frozen artichoke (9 ounces)
- 1 heart , thawed and cut into
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 9 egg whites or
- 1 1/2 cups cholesterol-free egg product**
- 4 drops yellow food color
- 2 tablespoons shredded Gruyere
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 ounces)
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute zucchini, bell pepper, onion and artichoke hearts in oil.
- Beat remaining ingredients except cheese; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until egg whites are set and bottom is light brown.
- Invert onto heatproof serving plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 wedges.
- **If using cholesterol-free egg product, omit food color.
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Egg-Frittata Recipes
Full List of Egg-Frittata Recipes