Popular Recipes in the category BEEF
- Keto Beef Burgundy Recipe
- Keto Ultra Meat Sauce Recipe
- Beef Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Biscuit-Topped Burgers Recipe
- Keto Pepperoncini Beef Recipe
- Beef GLOP Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Marinade For Skirt Steak
Simple Beef Curry Indian Recipe – Category: Indian
- Serves: 4
- 12 oz beef steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 14 oz can tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 7 oz yogurt
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat.
- Add beef to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Transfer beef into the slow cooker.
- In the same pan, saute onion, ginger, chili, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add spices and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Transfer pan mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except for yogurt into the slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add yogurt and stir well and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Full List of Beef Recipes
Recipes similar to Marinade For Skirt Steak Keyword=beef
- Short Ribs Recipe
- Beef Stew with Turnips Pearl Onions and Mushrooms Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Homemade Lasagna
- Mongolian Beef Recipe
- Enchilada Sauce Recipe
- Recipe For Fried Pickles
- Beef Mushroom Casserole Recipe
- Beef Wellington
- Flour Tortilla Recipe
- Beef Paprikash Slow Cooker Recipe
- Au Jus for Beef Recipe
- Classic Italian Pot Roast Recipe