Popular Recipes in the category MUFFINS
- Carrot and Banana Muffins Recipe
- Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- Banana-Walnut Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muffins Recipe
- Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Muffin
High-Protein Muffins Recipe – Category: Baking
Serving Size : 10
- 2 1/2 cup 40% bran flakes cereal
- 1 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup stirred whole wheat flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 cup toasted wheat germ
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs – slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- Combine Bran Flakes, raisins and milk in large mixing bowl.
- Stir together whole wheat flour, soy flour, wheat germ, baking powder, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- Combine eggs, honey, oil and molasses in small bowl; blend well.
- Add egg mixture to soaked bran flakes; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once to bran mixture, stirring just enough to moisten.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined 3-inch muffin-pan cups, filling 2/3rds full.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve hot with butter and homemade jelly or jam.
Full List of Oven Recipes
Recipes similar to Muffin Keyword=muffin